⭐Food Safety & Standard Authority of India Approved
⭐Fssai Lic. No. :10020064002368
- 🍵 Helps with constipation: the most common benefit of senna leaves is relief from constipation. Senna leaves contain compounds called sennosides, which stimulate muscle contractions in the intestines.
- 🍵 Good for skin: senna leaves contain essential oils and tannins that help to alleviate skin inflammation.
- 🍵 Digestive health: in the case of indigestion, senna contains natural enzymes that help to restore gastric juice secretions in the stomach.
- 🍵 Stomach cleansing: senna Leaves leading to stomach cleansing.
- Iced & Sugar not recommended.
- Feel free to add a squeeze of lemon or dash of honey.
- 1 cup 🍵 before or after 30-40 mins. of breakfast and
- 1 cup 🍵 before or after 30-40 mins. of dinner.